MENOPAUSE TEA | WITH 102 MINERALS
MENOPAUSE TEA | WITH 102 MINERALS
Size: 16oz reusable glass jar
Menopause is not only emotionally overwhelming and tiring, but the physical stress is enough to make some women really feel utterly frustrated and depressed. A woman’s levels of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone drops during menopause which causes an array of physical and emotional symptoms ranging from hot flashes and night sweats, vaginal dryness, pain and decreased libido, and mood swings.. just to name a few. This all natural tea is designed to help fight your symptoms and improve the hormonal imbalances caused by menopause.
Ingredients & Benefits
1. Black cohosh root – has been found to reduce vaginal dryness and hot flashes in menopausal women. Has also been used as an alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
2. Ginseng- has been proven to help reduce the occurrence and severity of hot flashes and night sweats in menopausal women. Can also increase sexual arousal in menopausal women.
3. Chasteberry tree- found to treat premenstrual symptoms and helps ease breast pain and hot flashes in perimenopausal women. Increased progesterone, which can help maintain a healthy balance between estrogen and progesterone throughout the transitions from perimenopause to menopause.
4. Red raspberry leaf- an effective way to lessen heavy menstrual flows that come at the onset of perimenopause.
5. Red clover- used primarily to treat hot flashes and night sweats in women with menopause. Has also been used to treat high blood pressure, improve bone strength, and boost immunity. Contains phytoestrogens, a plant-based form of estrogen, which helps to improve the hormonal imbalances caused by menopause.
6. Dong quai- helps to balance and regulate estrogen levels in women going into menopause. It has also been found to lessen cramps and can ease the pelvic pain in menopause.
7. Valerian- has health benefits that include treating insomnia, anxiety, headaches, and stress. Has also been know you reduce hot flashes in women entering menopause
8. Licorice- can help to reduce the occurrence of hot flashes in women entering menopause. Also has estrogen-like effects, and is effective in improving respiratory health and reducing overall stress.
9. Green tea- an effective way to strengthen bone metabolism and decrease the risk of bone fractures in women experiencing menopause. Is also full of antioxidants, improves sleep and boosts metabolism to prevent weight gain many menopausal women experience.
10. Ginkgo biloba- found to contain phytoestrogens (similar to red clover) and can raise estrogen levels, naturally by improving hormonal imbalances. Also helps with mood fluctuations that can occur before and during menopause.
11. Turmeric Root- helps manage some symptoms such as hot flushes and joint pain given its anti-inflammatory properties.
12-14. Sarsaparilla, Burdock & Dandelion Root provides a plethora of overall health benefits including all 102 minerals our bodies consist of.
For best results, drink this tea at least twice daily.
Bring 1 tablespoon of herbs to a rolling boil with 1 cup (8oz) spring or distilled water.
Allow to steep for 2-3 min.
Strain into a glass (or use a tea infuser)
Drink within 10 mins.
Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
32 Servings per jar.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Women who are pregnant, breast feeding, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking “drugs” should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to starting any organic program.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: None of the health topics and products sold and presented at GlassWing Organics have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They should not replace personal judgment or medical treatment when indicated, nor are they intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always talk to your physician about the use of my products.
We can not be responsible for allergies or any other adverse reaction to this product.